Candle Care and Tips
Follow these tips to enjoy your Two Rivers Candles...
1. Burn your new candle 3-4 hours after lighting to prevent tunneling. Burning times less than the recommended 3-4 hours will produce "hang up" in the candle jar. Subsequent burns will may then stop where the original melt pool stopped.
2. Before each burn, trim cotton wick to 1/4" or to the thickness of a USB device for a wood wick. Keeping the wick short will give you a cleaner burn, extend the life of your candle and allow the candle to burn evenly. A long cotton wick will "lay" to one side producing uneven heat distribution and potentially damage / break the glass. A long wood wick will smolder and not product the normal teardrop flame.
3. Keep your burning candle out of drafts. You will achieve a cleaner even burn.
4. Place your candle in a location away from flammable items. The first burn of a wood wick will produce a larger teardrop flame that will decrease in size after a few minutes.
5. The candle containers clean very easily with warm / hot water after your candle is gone. Repurpose the container as you choose.
Questions: please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,